About Pam McCardle
Take advantage of my Real Estate experience to help you with the sale or purchase of your home.
* Wiliamsburg resident of 40 years
* Over 30 years of experience in the Williamsburg and Peninsula areas, helping homeowners purchase and sell real estate.
* Highly quaified in mortgage locating, application and loan processing.
* Familiarity with the appraisal process.
* Knowledge in all aspects of residential real estate.
* Associate Broker
* Member, Williamsburg-Area Association of Realtors (WAAR)
* Member, Newport News Association of Realtors (REIN)
* Member, Virginia Association Realtors (VAR)
* Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR
New Construction Homes:
* Extensive construction knowledge from locating the perfect lot, finding a quality and responsive Builder, guiding the client through the building process, and closing the construction and permanent loan.
I have received 20 consecutive sales awards from the Williamsburg Assoc. of Realtors including:
* 5 Bronze Awards
* 5 Gold Awards
* 1 Ruby Award
* 5 Diamond Awards
* 4 Platinum Awards
* 7 Service Awards from the Peninsula Homebuilders.
* Residential Real Estate
* Certified New Home Sales Professional
* Institute of Residential Marketing
Areas of Expertise:
All Phases of real estate transactions including:
* Buying + Selling
* Appraising + Negotiating
* Closing + Repairs
* Attorneys/Title Companies
* Home Warranties
* Home Inspections
* Construction and Permanent Financing
My Husband, Jerry
I love Williamsburg because
Beautiful area with many activities.
Years in real estate
two sons and five grandkids
Favorite outdoor activity
Love going to the beach