About Fred Smith
I joined the Liz Moore and Associates team in 2020 as an Associate Broker, where I work with buyers and sellers in the Williamsburg, VA community. My focus is to meet the needs of my clients by taking a consultative approach to provide customized service tailored for the client’s individual situation. Being responsive to my client’s needs is of the utmost importance, and regular communication and feedback is a top priority.
Before joining Liz Moore and Associates, I worked as a residential agent Kingsmill Realty, Long and Foster and Coldwell Banker, where I received numerous awards for production and was consistently a top producer in the Williamsburg and Richmond, VA areas. I also worked as a commercial real estate broker with Commonwealth Commercial Partners where I focused mainly on landlord and tenant representation. Prior to entering the real estate business, I worked at Morgan Stanley as a licensed Financial Advisor where I developed custom financial plans for my clients.
A Kingsmill resident, I enjoy everything the neighborhood lifestyle has to offer and look forward to sharing those aspects and experiences with you. When not at the office, I can be found riding my bike around the neighborhood with my daughter, or on the athletic fields coaching my two sons’ baseball and football teams. I look forward to assisting you list and sell your current home, or helping you find your dream home. Call me today with any and all of your real estate needs.
• Hampden-Sydney College – B.A. History
• Licensed Realtor since 2003 • Associate Broker since 2014 Expertise
• Kingsmill resident with extensive knowledge of Kingsmill and other Williamsburg neighborhoods
• Past President of the Board of Directors of the Williamsburg MLS
• Instructor of MLS and Fair Housing at the Williamsburg Area Association of Realtors
• Volunteer in the Richmond Little League
• Active in the Hampden-Sydney and St. Christopher’s alumni associations
• Loves coaching baseball and being involved in his children’s sports
• History enthusiast enjoying everything the “Historic Triangle” has to offer
Years in real estate
How I start my day
Coffee and a walk with my dog Auggie
3 kids: Field (15), Harrison (12), and Elle (6)
Favorite outdoor activity
Floating on the water in my canoe or kayak